Lifting magnet (AutoMag)
- This magnetic lifter has a fully automatic on-off mechanism.
- Ring magnets are rotated by the drum gear pulled by the vertical gear powered by the gravity of the weight of the magnetic lifter and adhered load.
- The drum gear rotates in one direction and makes the shaft rotate half way around at every other turn of the drum gear. As the location of the vertical gear does not indicate the on-off position of magnetism, it has a separate on-off indicator.
- This magnetic lifter was developed ten years ago and has been seasoned through the years by correcting minor problems.
- The automatic mechanism consists of four stages (Refer to AUTOMAG fact sheet).
- The major advantage of this magnetic lifter is that remote control is possible without power. The model is available up to 5 ton capacity.
|W1||W||L1||L||H1||H||(SF 3 :1)|